Saturday, March 19, 2005

Sleep

Not much sleep.
I went to Chris Hubert's 50th birthday party and got to see much of the old Knuckleheads crowd. It was good to see them, I wish they/we were closer. But now I'm wanting for sleep and smell if cigarette smoke.
Bugsy the cat climbed up on the bed mid REM and planted herself on my chest. I appreciate her affection but if I lose anymore sleep to the cat, she is going to the Chinese place on RT 17.
A friend of mine asked me the other day, how do I surround myself with so many great people. I can tell you that it is not a conscious effort. While avoiding not-so-great people is. In fact it is becoming a necessary social skill.
I wish that many of my friends were neighbors on the mountain. I'd love to have them dropping in, hanging out, collaborating.

No comments: