Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cambodia


I talked to my brother John (The journalist Denver's Rocky Mountain News) yesterday. He and my sister-in-law are going to Cambodia next week. His paper sponsors a program where foreign correspondents visit Denver and there is an exchange of ideas, maybe a lecture and then they go out and do their jobs. Well, a reporter from Cambodia came to Denver and stayed with my brother and his wife. I guess he was so taken by them that he invited them to visit him in Cambodia. I have to think it's the first time an Ensslin has visited Cambodia and not dropped 500 pound pieces of ordinance on the place. (My Uncle Kenny flew B-52 missions out of Thailand) But then Uncle Kenny wasn't worried about losing his luggage either.
I'd be more concerned about starving. Bon voyage bro!

No comments: