Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday on Maple Road

5 Maple road is looking really good right about now. Warm, fireplace is roaring, bright and I smell chili on the stove. This weather has given me pause to think that I'm where I should be.
Good decisions, good friends, life is good.
I'm less concerned about getting buried in snow than I am about being buried by work. I want to shoot on a much more regular basis. Less work, more fun!

Mission of mercy tonight - drop off a shovel and a bucket of chili to Melissa B. No, she won't eat with the shovel, but I'm sure it will warm her up after she digs out her car.

Busy week upcoming including a visit to the good doctor. Looking forward to class on Tuesday. I am making one adjustment in my schedule. I used to do it when I was a lab assistant. Avoid a select few who have the habit of making things so much more difficult. I used to be pretty good at it. An acquired skill it takes patience aforethought. I'm already keeping a low profile. My friend from Public Safety - Joe Broking, (A retired lieutenant from Cliffiside) accused me of being invisible the other day. Not like the old days Joe, see you under the radar!

Send warm images!

No comments: